Monday, November 10, 2014

Possible topics and things to look forward to

I'm working on getting some content pages up and running for this blog. The first is going to be on basic redwood bed construction. I figure it is going to be best to have a page with a link on the sidebar that discusses actual construction, and I'm working on putting together more photos from my projects, etc.

Upcoming blog topics may include the following:
A raised bed. Photo by Jinx McCombs. Creative Common License.

-gophers

-hanging boxes

-styles and design

-alternatives to redwood

-fasteners

As the blog evolves, I might change the focus a bit to include more general advice for garden layout and design to keep things fresh on here.

Also, I'll probably feature the blogs and designs of others, maybe in a design of the week format! Feel free to contact me if you have any photos, design submissions or ideas! Stay tuned.



No comments:

Post a Comment